What is one thing cat owners love more than their cats? This may seem impossible to answer but the answer is: cat décor! Decorating allows a cat owner to show off their furry loved one and it also adds character to a Home. We have come up with some unique, and chic, DIY ways to decorate your place!
Idea one: the trendy cat bowl
This idea is super easy and cheap! All you need is cardboard, scissors, a cat bowl and paint! You simply:
1. Draw a circle with some cat ears on top of it
2. Place the bottom of the cat bowl in the middle of the circle and cut the cardboard so it will fit around the bowl
3. Use the extra cardboard to make legs that hold the cat hears off of the ground and towards the top of the bowl
4.Glue the legs onto the circle and add paint/designs to match the color theme of your house!
Idea two: cheeky hiding spot
1. Get two pieces of wood or thick pieces of cardboard and make an A- frame shape with them
2. Use nails, rope or any other materials you have to secure your set up
3. Add a comfy blanket inside of the A-frame that your cat can use as a resting spot/bed
4. Add fairy lights, paint, and anything else you desire in order to make it appealing to the eyes
Idea three: Cat wall art
Don’t worry- if painting is not your strong suite you can easily print a stencil offline and paint over it to create your masterpiece. If you are not artistically gifted- check out our “shop” section on catsall.com for some must have décor pieces!